Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Meet the Design Team - Phillis Walrath and Swarna Krafter

First up today is Phillis Walrath.
Hi, I am Phillis.  I am an elementary librarian in a rural school.  I began scrapbooking at least 12 years ago so I could document my own children.  These children are now 17 and 19.  I am glad to be part of this DT.

You can find more of Phillis's work on her blog at http://justfindtimetoscrap@blogspot.com

Next up today is Swarna Krafter
Hi .. I am Swarna Krafter from Bangalore, India. SAHM with two girls,age 8 and 3. Crafting being my passion since my childhood,started as a hobby and now doing as a business in name KraftyWaves.  Started in 2012, deals with Paper quilled products in jewels, home decor, etc. And presently into personalised gifts like mini albums, scrapbooks,decoupaged gifts and so on. I always love to learn new craft works which give me an opportunity to learn something creative and keep me rejuvenated. 

Be sure to leave some love for Phillis and Swarna in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment